with Early Modern Words:
23-25 April 2020
On 23-25 April 2020, E-Abida will host a three-day, interdisciplinary conference ‘How to do things with Early Modern words: Interdisciplinary opportunities, dialogues and methodologies’ at Loughborough University, UK.
Our keynote speakers, representing the breadth of current early modern scholarship, are:
- Professor Terttu Nevalainen, University of Helsinki
- Professor Martin Dzelzainis, University of Leicester
- Dr Ruth Ahnert, Queen Mary University of London
- Professor Tim Harris, Brown University
CALL FOR PAPERS
Abstracts for panels, 20-min papers and lightning round talks are now invited. The Call for Papers can be downloaded here:
Please send your abstracts and any queries to EMWords2020@gmail.com. The deadline for submission is Monday 23rd September 2019.
Loughborough University (East Midlands campus) is easily accessible from London (1hr15 by train) and Birmingham (1hr), both of which have major airports, as well as being only 15 mins from the M1.
For travel information, see the Loughborough University website: https://www.lboro.ac.uk/about/find-us/
- The SatNav postcode is: LE11 3TT
- The nearest train station is Loughborough; take the connecting Kinchbus Number 7 shuttle bus to the main campus.