with Early Modern Words:
23-25 April 2020
On 23-25 April 2020, E-Abida will host a three-day, interdisciplinary conference ‘How to do things with Early Modern words: Interdisciplinary opportunities, dialogues and methodologies’ at Loughborough University, UK.
Our keynote speakers, representing the breadth of current early modern scholarship, are:
- Professor Ruth Ahnert, Queen Mary University of London
- Professor Martin Dzelzainis, University of Leicester
- Professor Tim Harris, Brown University
- Professor Terttu Nevalainen, University of Helsinki
The draft programme can be downloaded here.
To register for the conference, please click here.
Please send any queries to EMWords2020@gmail.com.
Loughborough University (East Midlands campus) is easily accessible from London (1hr15 by train) and Birmingham (1hr), both of which have major airports, as well as being only 15 mins from the M1.
For travel information, see the Loughborough University website: https://www.lboro.ac.uk/about/find-us/
- The SatNav postcode is: LE11 3TT
- The nearest train station is Loughborough; take the connecting Kinchbus Number 7 shuttle bus to the main campus.